Saturday, December 29, 2007

a reply to an unsent message AND i scratch my own cornea

here i am at work on a saturday ... half blind because last night i took my contact lens out with such fervor that i scratched my own eye. the pain is ridiculous. i have made an appointment with a shady polish doctor. which means ... i can leave early and get said doctor to write me a note! i am going to milk this doctor's note thing for all it's worth.
anyway, you might be wondering to yourself, "miss dewey decimal mistress, why were you taking your contacts out with such fervor?"
well, my beloved blog readers ... it was because the long lost nubian was waiting for me. and you never keep a nubian god waiting.

5 comments:

*Bitch Cakes* said...

wait- what?! He's here? He's back?! Don't leave me hanging!!!!!

Miss Dewey Decimal said...

you'll have to wait until tomorrow to get the details. even i have a certain amount of discretion. not much though.

fifi said...

I finally figured out why he called from out of the blue. He must've joined AA (Assholes Anonymous) & had reached the step where you make amends & then have nasty amends sex.

Miss Dewey Decimal said...

i think he may need to go back to another one of those AA meetings miss fifi ... because he has not called since.

fifi said...

There's a chapter close by that he should look into.