Monday, June 30, 2008

untitled

i entitled this picture "cock and cupcakes," but i'm not sure if that would be a proper name for this post. we'll see.
ms. b cakes had listed a recipe for pumpkin caramel cupcakes on her website. if your follow the recipe they will be "guilt free:" low calories, low fat, low ww points blah blah blah. but i decided to replace all the healthy stuff with the fattening stuff. i think it was the right move.
tonight i sat in my apartment, eating leftovers from the meal i cooked friday, watching the last of the 90210 episodes, and baking cupcakes. i am just a regular suzie homemaker. and i waited for a phone call that seems like it will never come. i tell myself that eventually this will work out for me (i mean it has to right?), but honestly i just see no evidence of that. none at all. and for the longest time i blamed others, but now i can only blame myself. as cliche as it is ... it is me. it's not you ... its me. i can't pinpoint exactly what it is about me, but it's me.

2 comments:

*Bitch Cakes* said...

Cock and Cupcakes it is! And Yum!

Hey- that recipe is AMAZING as is! But if you don't have to watch your calories then good for you (&*#!%$!) Hope you loved them :)

Cryptic much? I guess you are for a reason but I refuse to believe it's you. It's THEM, damnit. I don't even know who they are, but I'm sure it's *them*.

Miss Dewey Decimal said...

aren't i cryptic? this time it's not them ... it's ME!