Thursday, March 15, 2007

democracy begins at home ... or with your blog

so, mr. phd brainiac e-mailed me to tell me what a wonderful time he had on our date last week and that we must go out again. (you remember him don't you? oh, you haven't memorized the details of my social life? he's the one who wouldn't shut up about how super hot his ex was) so i thought of many many sharp-tongued responses, but then wondered if maybe maturity should prevail, maybe i should just take the high road and ignore him completely. but then i decided that really the best thing to do would be to put it to a vote. so i ask you, the 4 readers of my blog, to vote on what action i should take. it'll be fun, like a choose your own adventure novel, but better because i'm a real person.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sharp-toungues responses are always fun, but sometimes when they are planned they don't come out as planned.
I say you sic shelf ass on him. Give her his number, set them up on a nice date. She could use some lovin too.

Anonymous said...

I vote you go out with me...*smile* In the mean time I would go only with guys who are smart enough to know how awsome you are.

Anonymous said...

I vote you go out with me...*smile* In the mean time I would go only with guys who are smart enough to know how awsome you are.
~T

*Bitch Cakes* said...

I loved hearing about this date- that was the night I met you. What an ass this guy is. But it's so funny.