Tuesday, August 7, 2007

so easy a librarian can do it ... well, not really

so in my shameless attempts to get people to subscribe to my blog, telling everyone how very easy it is to subscribe, i decided i myself should subscribe. that way i will know all the ins and outs of subscribing and whatnot. but then, to my dismay, it turns out that i could not figure out how to subscribe myself. there were all sorts of complicated steps and it was terribly confusing and then i gave up. so i beseach you, my 11 loyal blog subscribers, please post a comment explaining how to subscribe since so many of us cannot figure it out. thanks!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

In the interests of full disclosure, I must tell you that after I originally subscribed to the feed from your blog, I forgot how I did it, and so for several weeks had to go to the blog anyway, even though I had subscribed. It's all straightened out now. What I did was go to google reader, and then I think I put in your blog's URL, and just hit "subscribe". At least, I THINK that's what I did. But, obviously, you can't count on my memory on this. Is that helpful?