Thursday, May 17, 2007

only me

you will not believe the stupid thing i did ... i am supposed to be flying to florida tomorrow morning for a wedding and i thought i was landing at 11 am, so that i have maximum beach time. but then as i am forwarding my intinerary to one of my friends, hoping to get a lift from the airport, i realize my flight arrives at 11 PM. PM! how could i make this mistake? and how could i not notice until the day before i am leaving?! so thankfully i was able to switch to an earlier flight, but not without sinking another $100 and change. but i ask you this dear blog readers, do other people do this? is everyone holding it together with threads? is it all just an illusion?

4 comments:

Ellen said...

I'm not sure we are even holding it together!

Maureen said...

Yes, I'm sorry to inform you, EVERYONE is held together by threads-or staples-possibly duct tape.

Ninja Librarian said...

don't feel bad...my friend was supposed to fly from SF to NYC for my birthday this past March...and 2 days before the flight, she realized she had booked her tickets for FEBRUARY...auuugh. But she sunk in a few extra bucks and made it. think of it as an idiocy tax :) (not that you or she are idiots - we all do shit like this!)

Anonymous said...

Hey over here someone just said she had threads ....Yea we're saved
T;)